Rotary Screw Gas Compressors SSY
LeROI Rotary Screw Gas Compressors incorporate design features that meet the demands for efficient, flexible, durable operation placed on them by the Natural Gas Industry.
- O-Ring Flange Seals
- Large Rotors and Bearings for Low Speed Operation
- Cylindrical Roller Inlet Bearings
- Tapered Roller Discharge Bearings
- Automatic Turn Valve Capacity Control
- Stop-Limits for Fully Opened and Fully Closed Turn Valve Positions
- Turn Valve Indicator Standard on All Gas Ends
- 3 Axis Vibration Pick-up Points
- Available Frame-Mounted Oil Pump
- Available Horizontal Inlet Valve
- Field-Changeable Vi, With Four Settings From 2.8 to 4.6
Exclusive LeROI Features
All LeROI Rotary Screw Gas Compressors contain a unique combination of outstanding features
- Exclusive KYPHO rotor profile returns greater efficiency over its operating range and delivers a 3% to 5% operating efficiency advantage over standard rotor designs. Its asymmetrical rotor shape inherently provides a tighter seal between the grooves of the rotors to reduce slippage, eliminate vibration, and increase efficiency.
- Rotors, up to 41% larger in diameter than other gas compressor brands, allow our rotor operating speeds to be among the lowest in the industry. Low speeds extend compressor life, reduce compression heat and contribute to a total cost of ownership.
- Long-life bearings mean longer service. All LeROI gas compressors are designed with large, cylindrical roller bearings at the inlet and time-proven tapered roller bearings at the discharge. LeROI uses bearings as much as 170% larger than competitive models.
- New “Quick Change Vi” feature (available on SSU & SSY models) allows the user to choose from four Vi ratios at which to operate, using a quick and easy method of changing the arrangement of spacers and plugs at the discharge end. The right Vi for your application means maximum efficiency, meaning no additional parts to buy or keep in stock.
Rotary Screw Gas Compressors HG12
LeROI Rotary Screw Gas Compressors are very costeffective for handling high volumes of gas in field gathering, vapor recovery, and other applications. The HG12 and HGF. Series are suitable for applications to 125 BHP and 350 PSIG discharge pressure. Low maintenance and high reliability are inherent with rotary screws because they have few moving parts. There are no valves, rings or packing to wear out or cause loss of efficiency.
Smooth operation results from no unbalanced forces and no pressure pulsation. No foundation is required and there are no piping vibrations from pressure pulsation. Natural gas engine or electric motor drives are equally acceptable with rotary screws. LeROI Rotary Screw Gas Compressors are available in various models covering a flow range of 20 to 15,000 MSCFD and horsepower from 10 to 900.
The HG12000 can be belt driven or directly coupled to electric motors for maximum flexibility at minimum cost. The compressor shaft bearings can absorb the belt side
load without additional pillow block bearing supports up to 50 HP. Models HG12XXX and HGF12000 are suitable for direct coupling to engines and electric motors.
Single-Stage operation from 20 PSIG to 350 PSIG maximum is possible with the HG12 and HGF Series oil-flooded compressors. Compressor packages are therefore simple, reliable and in expensive. The gas differential pressure provides oil circulation for proper lubrication at differential pressures over 70 PSI. Optional oil pumps are available for applications with less than 70 PSI differential pressure.
Discharge porting can be selected to match the internal compression to the application requirement for maximum compression efficiency. All iron or steel construction with no copper or copper alloys makes these compressors compatible with natural gas, sweet or sour.
- Brake Horsepower 125 Max.
- Flow Range (MSCFD) 1,400 Max.
- Inlet Pressure 20″ Hg Vac. Min.* 50 PSIG Max.
- Discharge Pressure 20*–350 PSIG (MAWP)
- Input Speed Range
– HG12 Non-Geared 2,250/Min. 6,000/Max. RPM
– HGF12 Non-Geared 1,500/Min. 4,000/Max. RPM
– HG12 Geared 750/Min. 3,600/Max. RPM
* Consult Factory for use with lower vacuum inlet or discharge pressures.