Many of our customers count on us to help them reduce their carbon footprint and energy consumption while improving operational efficiency.
The fact that up to 70% of aeration equipment lifecycle operating costs is dedicated to energy usage because energy efficiency is one of our top priorities.
HOFFMAN’s REVOLUTION PLUS combines an advanced blower management system with a significantly smaller physical footprint than traditional blowers to set a new standard for blower design, performance, and efficiency.
The REVOLUTION PLUS uses innovation and advanced technology to deliver energy savings of up to 40%; increased reliability with little to no maintenance, and comes factory pre-wired and tested in an ergonomically designed sound enclosure for plug-and-play operation.
A Revolutionary Turbo Blower
High-Efficiency – Provides energy savings of up to 40%
– Innovative airfoil bearing extends the life of the u
The REVOLUTIONPLUS consists of a compression unit equipped with a blow-off valve that releases air, protecting the unit during start/stop, while an inverter controls the rotating speed of the blower’s high-speed motor. Housed in a robust, sound-insulated enclosure, the REVOLUTIONPLUSfeatures a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC); allowing operators to actively monitor, control, and adjust the speed to meet changing process demands and operating conditions.
High-Speed Direct Coupled Motor.
Latest Airfoil Bearings.
No Belt. No Gears. No Oil.
Touch Screen HMI
– Enables operator to manage blower systemsettings and parameters
– Monitors operational condition
– Changes motor rotational speed, flow rate, and pressure conditions according to PLC values
– Communicates system operational data to HMI
– Maintains normal operating condition and and safeguards blower equipment
Cooling Air Silencer
– Reduces sound from air-end
– 2-path structure inside
– Protects air-end when starting and stopping blower
– Prevents damage to air-end from surgeconditions
– Pneumatically driven using system discharge pressure
– High-efficiency centrifugal blower design
– Compresses ambient air for continuous flow positive pressure applications
– Uses airfoil bearing, allowing oil-free operation
– Air-cooled or water-cooled
– Reduces air-end noise through inlet
Hoffman Revolution Plus - High-Speed Turbo Blowers